FCD/G Specializes In Commercial Design and Engineering.
FCD/G provides design and engineering solutions for a wide variety of commercial projects including retail, restaurants and offices.
Services We Provide:
- Restaurant design and engineering
- Storage Building design and engineering
- Analysis of existing facilities & benchmarking of current operational setup
- Envelope and Feasibility Studies
- Development of facility layouts
- Computer simulation, as required format
- Budget development for facilities
- Preliminary code review/compliance checks
- Detailed design/engineering for both the facility and process system design
- Project management of subcontractor bidding, award, implementation and commissioning
- ADA compliance review and design
Previous Project Clients Include:
- York Coffee Company -Restaurant
- Nino’s -Restaurant
- White Rose Bar and Grille-Restaurant
- York County CAC -Offices
- Dotzel & Co.-Offices
- RG Group -Warehousing
- Embee and Sons- Retail Store/ Showroom
- First Presbyterian Church -ADA lift and addition
- Hand and Stone Therapy
- Lila’s Bridal- Bridal Salon
- Paddock Restaurant- Addition and renovations
- Greek Orthodox church
- Shaeffer’s Chiropratic-Additon
- Bethany United Methodist- ADA lifts
- V.N.A.- Feasibility Study
- Christ United Methodist Church -ADA lift
- Waterford Condominium – Wormleysburg- Project Management
A Selection Of Relevant Projects
Waterford Condominiums, Camp Hill, PA – Engineering and design services for the re-work & repair of the 5-story hydraulic elevator. Feasibility and whole building envelope study. Redesign and retrofit of entire standing seam roof repair. Exterior EFIS analysis.
First Presbyterian Church, York, PA – Structural engineering and design to facilitate the senior congregants and disabled to better travel through their church complex. New enclosed pedestrian bridge and elevator.
York County Children’s Advocacy Center, York, PA – Provided the initial design of their facility 10 years ago. We just finished a feasibility study for the CAC to determine the cost of a purpose-built co-location facility. The project design renderings are available here
York County Children’s Advocacy Center. York, PA – We are currently designing a new co-location facility of approximately 16,000 sq. ft. This facility with house DA/Law enforcement, Children and youth services, the Safe Nurses team and medical wing, Mental health support services space, and the CAC’s forensic interviewing space and offices.
Fairview Township Police Station: New Cumberland, PA – In 2016we provided a feasibility study for the township to determine the possible reuse of an existing 15,000 sq. ft. school or the construction of a new police station at their existing municipal complex.
Fairview Township Police Station: New Cumberland, PA – We determined a new station was their best choice and have just finished the bidding process on their 10,500 sq. ft. station. Budget was $3.1 million and we had it come in at $2.7 million. 400k under budget.