FCD/G Specializes In Commercial Design and Engineering.
FCD/G provides design and engineering solutions for a wide variety of commercial projects including retail, restaurants and offices.
Services We Provide:
- Restaurant design and engineering
- Storage Building design and engineering
- Analysis of existing facilities & benchmarking of current operational setup
- Envelope and Feasibility Studies
- Development of facility layouts
- Computer simulation, as required format
- Budget development for facilities
- Preliminary code review/compliance checks
- Detailed design/engineering for both the facility and process system design
- Project management of subcontractor bidding, award, implementation and commissioning
- ADA compliance review and design
Previous Project Clients Include:
- York Coffee Company -Restaurant
- Nino’s -Restaurant
- White Rose Bar and Grille-Restaurant
- York County CAC -Offices
- Dotzel & Co.-Offices
- RG Group -Warehousing
- Embee and Sons- Retail Store/ Showroom
- First Presbyterian Church -ADA lift and addition
- Hand and Stone Therapy
- Lila’s Bridal- Bridal Salon
- Paddock Restaurant- Addition and renovations
- Greek Orthodox church
- Shaeffer’s Chiropratic-Additon
- Bethany United Methodist- ADA lifts
- V.N.A.- Feasibility Study
- Christ United Methodist Church -ADA lift
- Waterford Condominium – Wormleysburg- Project Management
A Selection Of Relevant Projects
Waterford Condominiums, Camp Hill, PA – Engineering and design services for the re-work & repair of the 5-story hydraulic elevator. Feasibility and whole building envelope study. Redesign and retrofit of entire standing seam roof repair. Exterior EFIS analysis.
First Presbyterian Church, York, PA – Structural engineering and design to facilitate the senior congregants and disabled to better travel through their church complex. New enclosed pedestrian bridge and elevator.
York County Children’s Advocacy Center:York, PA – Provided the initial design of their facility 10 years ago. We just finished a feasibility study for the CAC to determine the cost of a purpose-built co-location facility.
York County Children’s Advocacy Center. York, PA – We are currently designing a new co-location facility of approximately 16,000 sq. ft. This facility with house DA/Law enforcement, Children and youth services, the Safe Nurses team and medical wing, Mental health support services space, and the CAC’s forensic interviewing space and offices.
Fairview Township Police Station: New Cumberland, PA – In 2016we provided a feasibility study for the township to determine the possible reuse of an existing 15,000 sq. ft. school or the construction of a new police station at their existing municipal complex.
Fairview Township Police Station: New Cumberland, PA – We determined a new station was their best choice and have just finished the bidding process on their 10,500 sq. ft. station. Budget was $3.1 million and we had it come in at $2.7 million. 400k under budget.